Out of the briars : an autobiography and sketch of the Twenty-ninth Regiment, Connecticut volunteers (1910)

fullscreen
Author: Newton, A. H. (Alexander Herritage), b. 1837
Subject: Newton, A. H. (Alexander Herritage), b. 1837; African Methodist Episcopal Church; African Methodist Episcopal Church; United States. Army. Connecticut Infantry Regiment, 29th (1864-1865); Sermons, American
Publisher: [Philadelphia, The A.M.E. Book Concern
Digitizing sponsor: Sloan Foundation
Book contributor: The Library of Congress
Collection: library_of_congress; americanmethodism; americana
Scanfactors: 10

My life-ante bellum.--My war record, and sketch of the Twenty-ninth regiment, Connecticut volunteers.--My ministerial life and labors.--The church; what it is, and what it should be.--The Negro problem.--Sermons.--Articles and contributions.--Resolutions, etc

Scanningcenter: capitolhill
Mediatype: texts
Identifier-bib: 00137026375
Identifier: outofbriarsautob00newt
Operator: scanner-annie-coates-@...
Scanner: scribe5.capitolhill.archive.org
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/outofbriarsautob00newt
Identifier-ark: ark:/13960/t33202p20
Sponsordate: 20080831
Shiptracking: methodism